Welcome to the Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce
"The Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce is open to corporations of all sizes, sole proprietors and independent agents regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. This is a great place to meet other professionals, make business contacts, promote your business and work for the enhancement of Utah’s LGBTQ+ community."
Chamber Events-Mark your Calendars!
First Thursday Social
Held the 1st Thursday of each month, we gather together as a chamber to network and get to know each other. Each month these events are held in a different location and may include activities such as food and drinks, music... or even bowling and other activities. It’s a time to delight in the company of our fellow chamber business men and women.
Held the Third Thursday of each month at the Utah Pride Center. This meeting offers networking time and provides an opportunity to connect with other business leaders from 7:30-9am. Each Breakfast features a Chamber member and presents an opportunity to introduce yourself and your business to a packed room of attendees.
Why Should I Join the Chamber?
That answer depends on you, however, we recommend that you join the Utah LGBTQ+ Chamber of Commerce if you are an LGBTQ+ ally, business, organization, or individual in the state of Utah and you would like to meet other like minded business owners, expand and grow your business, and have a good time while doing it! As a member, the chamber provides you the following opportunities:
- exposure with free advertising through our website, social media sites, and festival booths (SLC Pride, Ogden Pride, Provo Pride, etc.) - $825 value
- multiple monthly opportunities to network with other local like minded business people
- access to business resources, peer support and mentoring through our member-only social media forums
- take advantage of member-to-member discounts - or post your own for extended exposure
- save on recruitment costs and find more qualified candidates by posting your job opportunities on our free job board
- expand your knowledge by attending our educational events and reviewing our legislative updates
- demonstrate your support to the community as a judgement free business and participate in opportunities to give back
- meet your local government officials