Welcome to the Utah Gay & Lesbian Chamber!
"The Utah Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce is open to corporations of all sizes, sole proprietors and independent agents regardless of sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression. This is a great place to meet other professionals, make business contacts, promote your business and work for the enhancement of Utah’s LGBT community."
Mark Your Calendar
First Thursday Social
The 1st Thursday of each month, we gather together as a chamber to network and get to know each other. Each month these events are held in a different location and may include activities such as food and drinks, music... or even bowling and other activities. It’s a time to delight in the company of our fellow chamber business men and women.
Held the Third Thursday of each month, this structured meeting offers networking time and provides an opportunity to connect with other business leaders, and a hot breakfast- all before 9am. Each Breakfast features a Chamber member and presents an opportunity to introduce yourself and your business to a packed room of attendees. The open networking continues after a hearty breakfast and raffle.
Step-up Lunch and Learn is the last Thursday of each month from 11:30-1:00pm. We will STEP-UP your business through training, education, and projection that will upswing your profits. We will provide a delicious lunch, expert education, and a chance to network with chamber members.
Should You Join the Chamber?
That answer depends on you. You should join the Utah Gay and Lesbian Chamber of Commerce if you are an LGBTQ+allies business, organization, or individual in the state of Utah and you would like to meet other like minded business owners, expand and grow your business and have a good time while doing it! As a member, the chamber provides you the following opportunities:
- add exposure with free advertising of your business through our website, social media sites, and festival booths (SLC Pride, Ogden Pride, Provo Pride, etc.) - $825 value
- attend multiple monthly opportunities to network with other local community minded business people
- access to business resources, peer support and mentoring through our member-only social media forums
- take advantage of member-to-member discounts - or post your own for extended exposure
- save on recruitment costs and find more qualified candidates by posting your job opportunities on our free job board
- expand your knowledge by attending our educational events and reviewing our legislative updates
- demonstrate your support to the community as a judgement free business and participate in opportunities to give back
- meet your local government officials