Who We Are:
Established in 2012, the Utah Gay & Lesbian Chamber of Commerce (UGLCC) strives to bring diversity and inclusion to businesses throughout Utah. We welcome all, regardless of sexual orientation or gender identity, that means our allies, too! Our Chamber and our members play a crucial role in paving the way to advance the LGBTQ+ business community throughout the State of Utah.
We represent over 140 small business, corporate, and nonprofit members who share the values of promoting equality and diversity in the workplace.
UGLCC proudly serves as a connector across the state, bringing the community together through business while advocating for civil rights and small business, and with our partners, investing in the next generation of leaders through the Kathy Phelps Scholarship Fund.
What We Do:
- Position your business as supporting equality, diversity and inclusion
- Connect LGBT Certified Businesses to corporate and government contracting opportunities
- Promote progressive business policies
- Provide business development programming
- Connect small businesses, large corporations, nonprofits and government entities
- Engage your employees through networking and volunteer opportunities
- Provide visibility for your business through print/digital/social media
- Market your business to a loyal LGBTQ and allied community
- Connect to LGBTQ nonprofits
- Advocate for small business at the city, state and federal levels
- Represent your business voice before elected officials